Ask yourself these questions:
- What do you enjoy doing most?
- What are you best at doing?
- When is your happiest moment?
- What do you really want to be?
- What’s your favourite food, movies, books, etc.?
- Who do you admire and who is your idol or role model?
- What’s stopping you from moving forward to achieve your goals?
- What skills and knowledge do you have?
- What formal qualifications have you obtained?
- What do you need to do or have in order to achieve your goals?
- Do you have a life coach?
A Life Coach can help you uncover your potential, set your goals, set-up an action plan and take action on your strategies to achieve your goals.
A Life Coach will develop a relationship with you to take you through an incredible journey towards a successful future.
Create your own future and good luck.
Your Life Coach is here to partner and work with you on how you can go through this process successfully.
- If you are not familiar with life coaching, please read the “What is Life Coaching” page and here is your best opportunity to experience by taking my offer to have 2 FREE Coaching Sessions for the first 3 clients registering in each month.
- Please present the voucher that you can print from the“Gift Voucher” page.
- “I Can Do Life” provides affordable and value for money packages to ensure that we assist people in need of support. To find out more about our rates, please email me for the password to access the “rates” page.
Tenny Charlesworth CPC
e > firstname.lastname@example.org
w > you are right here now
m > (+61) 422308614
p > (+61) 8 83847993
Copyright © 2009 – “I Can Do Life” Coaching
[…] Email Leave a Comment […]