Someone taught me a long time ago that it is very important to make a list of your goals (dreams) if you want to achieve them. When your dream is compelling, it stays in your mind and it manifests into your subconscious mind, which then attracks all the things and actions to take you to it.
When I was in the early 20s, I was looking through a book about historical buildings in Europe. As I was looking through the pictures and reading about them, I was absolutely impressed by them. I then thought that one day I would love to see those buildings with my own eyes.
I know that it seems a long time since I thought (dreamed) about it. However, because that thought was so… compelling in my mind and I really wanted it to happen, even though it seemed impossible to achieve at that time, it must have stayed in my mind so… strongly, because, thirty years later (recently), after achieving many other goals along the way, I achieved that particular dream to visit those historical buildings in Europe that I saw in that book 30 years ago. It was a brilliant experience and I am now working on even bigger and better goals (dreams).
The point I am trying to make is that if you believe, you will achieve.
I can help you achieve more strength within yourself. So you can focus, believe and take action on your dreams.
- This is life. We all experience certain incidences and circumstances whether we expect them or not.
- What makes the difference is how we receive every opportunities coming our way.
- As we have heardThe American Provert about the three kinds of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who do not know what is happening.
- Do you know what is happening?
- Which type of people would you like to be?
- If you are or wish to become the type that makes things happen, take this opportunity to start a new plan in the new year of 2011.
- This is for all women and men who want more in life.
- This is also suitable for migrants who want to build a better life style in the new environment.
- Particularly those who may have had high education and career prior to migrating and have to or want to start a new career path.
- I am here to assist you and give you guidance how and where to start.
- I will do this through group or one-on-one coaching.
- The first session will be FREE and you may be entitled to receive ongoing FREE 2 weekly sessions there after.
- Why am I interested in helping you?
- Because I have done it myself and thoroughly enjoying my journey.
- Because I know how difficult it can be.
- Because you deserve to succeed too.
- If you are interested, please contact me via email or by subscribing on this website.
Coach Tenny CPC
Freedom is such a profound word. Everyone dreams of having freedom in life. I’d say that freedom is worth more than anything to most people, yet most people may not have realised that missing the simple things we take for granted may be the reason why we lose a sense of freedom.
I have a little story to tell a long this line. Recently, I went overseas to a developing country for a holiday for a few weeks. It was a highly populated and poluted country that is rich in culture, natural resources, food and people’s friendliness. Unfortunately, the tap water is not drinkable there.
What does that mean to me who was so used to having drinkable tap water that can be used for everything including drinking it of course? It was extremely difficult. I had to use bottled or boiled water to drink, brush my teeth, wash plates and cutleries, wash fruit and salad, which means that it was always risky for me to eat at restaurants and cafes, let alone local street side food stalls. However, when you travel a lot, you tend to buy ready to eat food when you are hungry or when it’s meal time. It’s even more important for me, as I love being adventurous with food.
I thought I was being careful making sure that I did not eat or drink anything that was likely to cause any health problem but guess what? I always have a stomach bug whenever I go to these beautiful places which is a little annoying.
When I returned to my home town in Australia where we have so much fresh air and tap water that is drinkable, I really could not believe the level of freedom I regained, simply for being able to brush my teeth and wash my mouth without thinking that I may catch some dangerous bacteria from having a drop of water landed on my lip by accident. That feeling of freedom simply just because of water was a phenomenal feeling. Unbelievable..! That is something huge for me and I will never take Australian tap water for granted ever again.
I hope you enjoy this article and I hope you enjoy Adelaide’s tap water like I do.
Tenny Charlesworth CPC
- A dream job?
- Your own business?
- A dream home or simply your own fully paid home?
- A life in the country side near water or trees with freedom to do what you want, where and when?
- A life in a luxury apartment in a big city near cafes and restaurants?
- Travel around the world or in certain countries in the world ?
- Speaking another language?
- Taking singing, dancing or music classes?
- Looking 10 years younger?
- Looking and feeling fit, healthy and beautiful at over 50?
Almost everyone I’ve spoken to so far in my life has something that they yearn for. Do you? Well, if you do, don’t let it sit dormant inside you. Let it out and start doing something about it. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it, depending on how bad you want it. It’s just a matter of time providing you start taking action.
Many of us feel stuck or overwhelmed, not knowing where to start, a Life Coach can help you at least where and how to start, plan, take action and maintain your journey until you get to your destination while enjoying the journey itself.
You know where I am if you need me. I hope to hear from you or meet with you sometime in your life, whether it’s at the beginning of your new journey to achieve your dream, in the middle or at the end.
I wish you all the best and Good Luck.
In case you need me, here are some information how to contact me.
- To learn more about life coaching, please read the “What is Life Coaching” page and here is your best opportunity to experience coaching by taking my offer for 2 FREE Coaching Sessions for the first 3 clients registering in each month.
- To take this offer, please print and present the voucher from the“Gift Voucher” page.
- “I Can Do Life” Coaching provides affordable and value for money packages to ensure that we assist people in need of support. To find out more about our rates, please email me for the password to access the “rates” page.
Tenny Charlesworth CPC
e > firstname.lastname@example.org
w > you are right here now
m > (+61) 422308614
p > (+61) 8 83847993
Copyright © 2009 – “I Can Do Life” Coaching