- First of all, let’s ask ourselves how much awareness we have about our own actions and behavior?
- Most of us naturally enjoy looking out toward others. We unconsciously judge other people’s behaviors and actions without realizing what we are doing ourselves.
- The more mature we become as common human beings, the deeper realization we have about ourselves. We become more aware of what we want and how we prefer to feel.
- There are more and more people making new and different decisions about their relationships, their professions and their life styles later in life.
- As we get older, I think we gradually get to know more about ourselves and our potential through life experiences, mistakes that we make along the way and other aspects influencing our decisions. Most importantly though, we need to learn from our mistakes and experiences.
- The difference between those who succeed and those who fail is not a lot. Successful people make conscious awareness of every step and every stage of their lives and they keep making improvement towards better and bigger things.
- They do self talk and continue making conscious modifications to their own behavior and actions.
- These people become extremely confident about what they are capable of doing and what they want to achieve. They become unstoppable and successful.
- When I said “mature”, I don’t mean that they are older in age. Some people become very mature and capable early in their lives knowing exactly which direction they are heading while others might just flounder treating life as a play ground without thinking of the consequences.
- Of course it is important to enjoy life with harmonious balance, so you can be happy long term but not indulging on everything all the time or at the wrong time where you become stuck or out of control. Another word, do enjoy life with calculated actions.
- So …, find and hang around with mature and optimistic people, their attitudes will rub on to you and you can grow as a person.
Enjoy life and stay positive.
Tenny Charlesworth CPC
e > email@example.com
w > you are right here now
m > (+61) 422308614
p > (+61) 8 83847993
Copyright © 2009 – “I Can Do Life” Coaching