This is a revolutionary system that works like no other diet or weight loss programs you have heard of or done before.
In order for the system to work you require action. You have everything you need to succeed without supplements and diet pills you just need to tap into your subconscious and better prepare yourself for life’s temptations. Nothing works without your action and the reason our system has a high (85-97%) success rate is because it includes very unique, advanced therapy and support to ensure your success.
The physiology rituals I am going to list below are things your conscious mind already knows, they are things you have already heard a million times and have probably done them before. The system is not limited to this list, these are the basics, the ones we *KNOW* we must do but rarely practice consistently until we achieve our desired results. The system is made up of neuro-linguistic programming, hypno-therapy techniques and daily meditation. Meditation is a must and I will help you set up your daily meditation ritual that you will continue outside of our 1 on 1 sessions.
Just as a starting point, here are the things you can remind yourself of and begin to practice and then talk to me about how you can get a special deal for the additional support to guarantee your success.
Make sure that you:
- Sleep well for 7 to 8 hours a day;
- Drink 3 litres of water.
- Do not skip meals (have small portions of muesli or any other high fibre grain and fruit for breakfast, salad or cooked vegetables with protein for lunch and dinner; vegetable sticks with cottage cheese or fruit with natural yoghurt & honey in between meals);
- Exercise for 3-4 minutes every time before your meal (eg. brisk walk, low impact aerobics, sit-ups & push ups. And additional exercise daily if you wish eg. a workout with personal trainer, running club or weekly boot camp
- Avoid sugar, caffeine and alcohol
- Do meditation or self-hypnotherapy daily to help your body relaxed and motivated;
- Take good quality health supplements as our food no longer contains the amount of nutrition our body needs.
- Eat Clean
These are simple rituals but we do not always do them, right? Why? This is because our conscious mind knows what we should do but our subconscious mind cannot do them because it has not been trained to always comply with what we know we should do. How can you manifest the things you should do into your subconscious mind. Ah…now it’s the time that you talk to me as I am committed to help you succeed.
Call me now on 1300 733 234.
Take care xx
I have a few inspiring memories that I wish to share with you. I hope you enjoy reading them.
- When I was a little girl, maybe 6 or 7 years old, my grandma used to visit us regularly and I used to love watching what she was doing. One day she was doing hand sewing under the porch sitting on a rug and I sat next to her watching her doing her sewing. There were just the two of us. As she was sewing and I was watching, we were also talking. I told my grandma about a dream I had the night before. I cannot remember what the dream was all about but I told her that my aunty told me that it was bad luck to have such a dream and that concerned me, that was probably why I was telling grandma. Guess what my grandma’s response was? She said, “darling…, whenever anyone tells you anything negative, never believe them, only listen to good or positive news”. I have never forgotten what she said to me and I have always been a very positive and optimistic person most of the time. It shows you how important what we tell our children. I hope you too have a positive childhood memory that has made a difference to your life.
- When I was a teen ager, I looked through a magazine. I read an article and in it, it said that the ideal age for a woman to be married is the age of 25 and to have the first child at the age of 26. It was just a passing article which I didn’t think about it too much. As a teen ager who was very focused with my study and was not interested in having a boy friend while at schoot, I never thought about that article, as I was always too busy chasing new skills, knowledge, life experience and career path. However, much later, after I had my first child, I realised that I actually did get married at the age of 25 and had my first child at the age of 26. Yes…I hear you..! It’s just a co-incident. Sure…! Maybe…maybe not…! After reading and studying so…much about “the law of attraction”, I fully believe that a person will achieve something that they sub-consciously want. I am convinced that, as I looked through that magazine and read those specific information, in my mind I must have deeply liked the idea and really wanted it to happen to me. I must have internalised what I wanted so…deeply and manifested it into my sub-conscious mind. Once the idea and the want was manifested, it must have just sat there driving me to work toward it. I am sure…! What do you think..? The funny thing is that I have had many other experiences and things that happened to me in that way. How about you…? Now…my belief is getting stronger and stronger as I have seen more evidence from my own experiences as well as others’. As people say: “be careful what you wish for”. I think it’s true. From this, I have learnt that if you get into a habit of thinking positive, thinking about what you want and manifest what you want into your sub-conscious mind, you will attract whatever it is that you want and you will automatically work toward what you want. It means that you will always succeed if you make awareness of it, take action and turn it into a habit as part of your life style to ALWAYS THINK POSITIVE.
- When I first moved to a big city, Jakarta, Indonesia at the age of 19, one of my best experiences was going in to the British Council Library in Jakarta, which made me proud then. I remember picking up a really large hard cover book about Europe and I started looking through the pictures of the beautiful historical buildings in Europe. I remember feeling extremely mesmerised, amazed and dreamy, imagining how it would be like to see those buildings. Being 19 growing up in Indonesia with 10 other siblings and having your dad stressing about losing money in his businesses, going to Europe was only something I had in my dream. But guess what..? Without even remembering or thinking about that day in the library, I now have spent three months travelling Europe being around and inside those historical buildings that I saw in that book. How about that then..? All I can say is, expose yourself to the things you love, dream about them and one day you will have them. From this, I have learnt that you can put in place strategies how you can turn your dreams into reality. I have developed a program and I now coach and help people how to turn their dreams into reality. You can actually achieve any goal that you set your mind to. Let’s talk about it more and let me know when you want to have your initial chat before you commit to any coaching or training program.
I have a lot of stories to share with you but these will do for now. I hope you can get something out of reading them.